Alanya Tour from Side is a wonderful opportunity to get closer to the history and nature of this area. Alanya is indeed one of the most beautiful tourist centers of Turkey, with long sandy beaches and a special atmosphere that you will feel at any moment during your visit.
Alanya tour from Side is a fascinating and interesting excursion that will leave no one indifferent. This is a trip to the city with an amazing atmosphere, where everyone can fully immerse themselves in the local flavor and get acquainted with the history of this place. All those wishing to take part in this trip will have a rich program of walking through the most interesting sights, as well as an introduction to the amazing panoramic views of the surroundings. During the tour, every tourist will be able to enjoy the majestic nature and try the national delicacies.
The excursion from Side to Alanya will leave a lot of positive impressions for all participants. The distance between these cities is only 63 km. At the same time, tourists can get to the place where the walk starts with a guide or on their own. In the second case, transfers will be provided from the hotel and back at the end. If you want to learn more about the region, we also recommend a tour of Antalya from Side with a cable car.
The program includes visits to many of the most interesting places in Alanya
- The trip begins with an hour-long walk on a comfortable boat, where everyone is offered delicious soft drinks. Thus, the group gets to the famous Pirates cave (Korsanlar mağarası), where slaves were kept and jewelry. Lovers cave (Aşıklar mağarası), containing a sad love story. Phosphorus cave (Fosforlu mağara), cave with glowing fish, Guests will also be swim in Cleopatra beach
- This tower, the symbol of the city, will amaze you with its interesting storyline, red stones and greatness.
- then you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of the city from the observation deck near the Castle, which has survived several wars. It is located on the peninsula, and inside preserved the remains of ancient buildings;
- It is suggested to visit the so-called "cave of wet stones" better known as Damlatash, where the attention of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites attract attention to itself. And more attractive adds an interesting multicolored illumination. It is believed that being there helps fight lung disease;
- this place with a bird's eye view of the district will provide you with important information about the beauty and location of Alanya's settlement.
- This river between the mountains has been almost every definite haunt in Alanya. You can eat delicious food in the restaurant on the river
- you can walk around the center within the 2-hour free time interval given to you, take pictures
- At the end of Alanya tour from Side the participants will stop at the best banana plantations. In fact, exotic fruits are rarely grown in Mediterranean cities, and only in Turkey is this possible because of the climate. Here everyone can buy a few fruits and enjoy their amazing taste.
The benefits of our company Side Tours
Our travel agency invites everyone to take part in an interesting trip to Turkish cities. A tour of the city, which starts from Side, will bring a lot of bright emotions and leave behind an unforgettable experience. And we will help to organize the trip with comfort. The company has an official license issued by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism. You can order this, or other favorite tour to choose from, at any convenient time, as our managers are always in touch and are ready to advise on all issues. With us, a holiday on the Mediterranean coast will be more interesting!
Attention! If you want to go to Alanya from Side on your own and take a walk without a guide, we offer you a round-trip transfer at a cost:
Turkey is preparing to host regular guests. For your safety, in connection with the coronavirus, the following measures have been taken: there are fewer guests on the bus, masks, gloves and disinfectants are given! You feel protected and happy with us!
Alanya Tour From Sorgun - is a busy daily tour where you will visit the city's most famous attractions accompanied by experienced English-speaking guides. Guests will visit the famous castle and Red Tower, take a sea tour leading to the caves and see Cleopatra Beach.
Alanya City Tour From Kumköy - includes many of the most popular places that reveal all the beauty of this magnificent Mediterranean city. Tourists, together with a professional English-speaking guide, will learn about Alanya's pirate past, recognize its Byzantine heritage and visit the structures of the Ottoman era.
Alanya City Tour From Titreyengöl - it is a combined day trip tour that involves visiting only tourist attractions without having a grueling shopping experience. Guests can explore the interiors of the famous Seljuk Castle and learn about the history of the Red Tower, the main symbol of the resort.
Alanya Tour From Manavgat - is a fascinating historical tour, perfect for the whole family. We offer a walk along the ancient sights of the city (stone castle, Red Tower), relaxation with the water and the golden sand of Cleopatra Beach , a quiet and comfortable lunch in colorful restaurants on the Dim stream river .
Alanya City Trip From Kızılağaç - is a rich sightseeing program organized in the most famous places of its surroundings, including many interesting places. Each guest will have the chance to tour the ruins of an ancient defensive fortress built by the Seljuks, looking inside the famous Red Tower.
Alanya City Tour From Kizilot - is a fascinating journey in one of the most interesting cities on the coast, famous for its rich history. The programme includes a visit to the famous castle that “encircles” the peninsula, entering the grounds of the Red Tower and lunch at a colourful restaurant along the river Dim Brook, which sweats between the mountains.
Alanya City Tour From Evrenseki - is a sightseeing tour for the city and its surroundings that will visit the most famous historical and cultural places of the region. The English-speaking guide will tell you how the famous castle and iconic Red Tower were built, how such an unusual sand appeared on Cleopatra beach and other facts about the city.
Alanya Tour From Çolaklı - includes not only a transfer to the most popular resort of the region, but also a full itinerary of excursions accompanied by an experienced guide who speaks English. Guests will see the beauty of Cleopatra beach and the Dim tea mountain river, the most famous Dim cave, with their own eyes and discover the historical past of the city.
|1 Children (7-12)||18€|
|1 Infants (0-6)||Free|
We advise you to visit the Best Hammam - Turkish bath in Side in the first days of your holiday! Here you will find a few hours of complete relaxation: steam ro ...
Excursion to Jeep Safari in Side will be an incredibly cheerful and memorable journey in which you will be accompanied by mountains, water and the sun. This is ...
Side-Tours offers a two-day tour of Cappadocia trip from Side for affordable prices for all guests wanting to see the world's largest outdoor museum. Interestin ...
Private boat hire in Side this luxury yachts in Turkey are an excellent means of transportation, providing you with a sea of emotions with a very affordable p ...
If you have long dreamed to visit the famous cotton terraces of Pamukkale, but you know that going until Pamukkale from Side, on your own, is quite problematic ...